WELCOME!

Hello everyone! what you see here is the product of the pieces of my

thoughts gathered together to find and recall the true meaning of my
MEMORY...Please, I love you all to leave your meaningful comments to help
improve my Blog and may be through your series of comments...I may eventually
find my TRUE MEMORY...Thanks!

MEMORIES...

You are welcome to my haven! I created this in the memory of my memories...I can only hope you will always hang on here as long as you can. But if you have to leave, I want you to please:

Listen to your heart
When it's calling for you
Coz I don't know where you are going
And I don't know why?
But listen to your heart
Before you turn and say...good-bye...

So that our sweetest memories can linger on as long as we live...

Saturday, May 31, 2014

THE CHIBOK PREYS






I have been dazed…overwhelmed…and speechless…
I cannot say much or less
But let me at least say this
God! How come our darling daughters
As young, frail and innocents
Have suddenly become dirty preys,
In the ferocious hands of some faceless
Self-acclaimed Holly Hooligans?
"Chai…principal!"
"Do you come with two teachers?"
"You were not informed too...hen?"
Ah! How much more
Our Jungle Sheppard have compromised
To lay us bare in the open
And shamefully leave us
At the mercy of unknown maddening
Day-light marauders?

"She na only you waka come?
Ok...no problem, Continue…"
But I cannot imagine the bitter sore
Of thorny filth of a road these poor queens
Have been made to dreadfully tread
In the face of shocking encounters
With massive and fearful merciless gnomes
These past few agonizing weeks
"What of two teachers…no too?"
"God will see us!"
But please, bring them back!
For our future mothers are not preys
For mindless predators like you to be tortured
And carelessly traded away like common slaves
Across distant borders
Hence to be carnally condemned
To a ruthless journey of no return

"There is God in everything we are doing" o…
But let them go!
For our children’s sacred freedom
Can never be a material subject
Of your unholy negotiation
Oh 2015 Election is beckoning!
Now I see we are a nation
Already reckoning, and
Hopelessly dancing away
To the malicious tunes
Of foreign apocalyptic masters and prophets
Hunm…We must leave this jungle
Where life is nothing but horror
We must leave this jungle
Where leadership is nothing but fake
We must now soar high...and high
On the back of iron beasts of air
Far away from these senseless frays
Of murderous lunatics and feminine hunters
Comrades, now is the time…let’s take that flight
And leave this jungle at once!
But you must know that…"chaiiiiiii!"
For "the blood that I sharing in Bornu"
"There is God o…there is God o o…there is God o o o o o...!"
And every day, tirelessly, I wait…and wait…and wait...
Hopelessly hoping not, that
In the way wake of the sudden seizure
Of the Chibok Preys by the ghost haram
This fierce infectious campaign #BringBackOurGirls
Will forever remain a forlorn undertaking.
 
© Adeola Goloba 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment